Hi folks – I’m finally back!!
Apologies for not posting for a while but I have been incredibly busy with rehearsals and concerts etc. and I had to have a self-enforced break from Social Media sites and blogging as I know that I would spend too much time there and not enough doing the other things I needed to do.
I’m thrilled to say that, in the meantime, Cupcakes and Cadenzas has been awarded a ‘Versatile Blogger Award’ by Girls Who Love to Read (Please click on the link to visit this entertaining blog). Thank you so much for this. It’s nice to be reassured sometimes that people do read your blog and that all your hard work isn’t in vain although I love blogging so much that I would still do it even if no-one read it. Anyway – before I start to sound like Gwyneth Paltrow at The Oscars – there are a few things that you need to do to fulfil the conditions of getting the award.
1. You have to thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog – check.
2. You have to share seven facts about yourself – see below – check.
3. You have to send the award on to fifteen other bloggers whose blogs you appreciate and then let them know that they have been given the award. Read on to find out who I awarded it to – check.
So, I’ll start with the seven facts about me:
- I love crafting – especially cardmaking.
- I am allergic to sulphites.
- I once almost drowned when my horse and I somehow got into a bog, she lost her balance, I fell off and she fell on top of me pushing me down into the mud under her weight.
- A house I owned was actually part of a 17th Century jail. It could be quite creepy at times.
- I love Christmas!! Yay!!
- Despite loving Christmas and autumn I do suffer from S.A.D. and regularly use a blue light throughout the long, dark days of winter.
- I am very interested in the psychology of dogs and have read a huge number of books on the way their minds work and why they do what they do.
- Well Planned Life
- Musings of a Caribbean Princess
- Glynis Smy – Writer
- Aleta’s Artifacts
- Soul Speak
- Imy’s World
- Talli Roland
- Horses and Heels
- Inspire to Thrive
- Words and Pictures
- Coffee and Heels