I often read blog posts which list a number of facts about the blogger and, I have to confess, I love reading them. I’m often surprised at things people do or have done, places they have lived etc. It’s funny how you build up a picture of someone you don’t actually know and then they give you a few facts about themselves and that picture can be completely changed.
So here are my ’10 Things About Me You Would Never Know Unless I Told You’ . I was going to title the post ’10 Facts About Me You Would Never Know Unless I Told You and Probably Wished You Didn’t Know Once You Read Them’ but that was just a bit too long.
- I studied Wing Chun Kung Fu for several years
- My ultimate comfort food is a white roll with tuna mayo and Branston pickle. Don’t ask
- I have a tattoo and for anyone who is wondering – yes – it was painful and no – I don’t regret getting it.
- I like love adore Pingu
- When I was at school I fenced for Scotland (the sport of fencing as opposed to handling stolen goods of course)
- I am a Capricorn which means I am incredibly stubborn and head-butt my way through life
- I am hugely into some of the big European metal bands. Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Tarja, Therion, Delain and Within Temptation to name but a few
- One of my favourite outdoor activities is white-water rafting
- I have a phobia about being near large expanses of water in the dark
- If I could be anyone at all for a day I would be…Betty Boop
So there you have it. Anything totally unexpected?
Until the next time,